An error is something which will generate the difference between computed and correct value. For example, while using Cydia Impactor, you may face runtime error, http-win.cpp158, cydia impactor error 173 or any of such errors. These errors cause a significant delay for a human to get work finished. It is a natural behavior to become frustrated when such errors are not getting fixed.
In this article, we have provided almost all kind of errors you may face while using Cydia Impactor. You will get the cause of particular cydia impactor error along with its solution. Just stick with the post, and get your error solved. 🙂
In this article,
- Cydia Impactor Errors and Solution
- 1. Cydia Impactor runtime errror
- 2. installation.cpp:42 error
- 3. installation.cpp:51 error
- 4. provision.cpp:62 error
- 5. provision.cpp:68 error
- 6. provision.cpp:71 error
- 7. provision.cpp:80 error
- 8. provision.cpp:81 error
- 9. provision.cpp:150 error error
- 10. provision.cpp:158 error
- 11. provision.cpp:159 error
- 12. provision.cpp:160 error
- 13. provision.cpp:173 error
- 14. http-win, cpp; line 182
- 15. provision.cpp:698 error
- 16. impactor.cpp:637 error
- 17. zip.cpp:311 error
- 18. ipa.cpp:456
- 19. zip.cpp:557 error
- 20. file: zip.cpp; line: 597
- Cydia Impactor Error 173 Solution
Cydia Impactor Errors and Solution
If you fail to solve encountered cydia impactor error while sideloading, you can try cydia impactor alternatives.
1. Cydia Impactor runtime errror
- runtime error!
- This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
- Install Visual C++ Redistribution latest version.
2. installation.cpp:42 error
- cydia impactor installation.cpp:42
- The system version is lower than the minimum OS version specified for_directory
- It may be caused by dragging IPA zip file directly to Cydia Impactor. Try to extract at the desktop and then drag it to software.
3. installation.cpp:51 error
- cydia impactor installation.cpp.51
- ipa does not support
- Upgrading iOS version will solve the error.
4. provision.cpp:62 error
- cydia impactor provision.cpp:62
- Repeat installation of IPA continuously
- Disable “Search for iPhone” by navigating Setting >> iCloud
5. provision.cpp:68 error
- cydia impactor provision.cpp:68
- Agree with the terms by visiting developer section of apple: developer.apple.com
6. provision.cpp:71 error
- cydia impactor provision.cpp:71
- It is probably occurring because you are having a similar app on your iOS device.
7. provision.cpp:80 error
- cydia impactor provision.cpp:80
- You already have a current iOS development certificate pr pending certificate request.
- There may be a problem with the certificate causing such action. Navigate to Xcode >> Revoke Certificates. Enter your Apple ID and password and revoke the certificate.
8. provision.cpp:81 error
The “Network Extensions” feature is only available to users enrolled in Apple Developer Program. Please visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/ to enroll.
- Utilize revoke certificate along with cydia impactor as demonstrated for 80 error.
- Create an new apple id and use it while cydia impactor asks. This will solve the actual issue.
9. provision.cpp:150 error error
- provision.cpp:150 or provisoin.cpp:168
- provision.cpp:168 or provisoin.cpp:173
- Your Apple ID or password was entered incorrectly
- It may be because of invalid login credentials. However, if it does not disappear, go to appleid.apple.com and generate an app-specific password. You can follow our video guide.
10. provision.cpp:158 error
- peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
- It seems you haven’t followed our simple guide of installing IPA file on iOS. After drag and drop task, you need to allow unknown certificate. Follow Setting >> General >>Device Management >> Your Installed IPA >> Trust. You can always follow our video guide.
11. provision.cpp:159 error
- High probability of facing this error may be the older version of Cydia Impactor. Download and install latest Cydia Impactor.
12. provision.cpp:160 error
- It encounters because of improper internet connection. For removing this cydia impactor error, ensure you are connected to the internet with the firewall. If you’re using VPN, disable it.
13. provision.cpp:173 error
- provision.cpp; line: 173; what:
Please sign in with an app-specific password
- As the error depicts, you need enter app-specific password while sideloading IPA files instead of your Apple ID password. Go to http://appleid.apple.com/, log in using your Apple ID credentials and generate an app-specific password. Use it when you drag IPA on cydia impactor.
- Alternatively, you can just create a new Apple ID and give it a shot. This should eliminate cydia impactor 173 error.
- If it still appears, try disabling two-factor authentification and make an attempt using your existing Apple ID password.
14. http-win, cpp; line 182
- file:http-win, cpp; line 182; what;SSL connect error
gnutls_handshake() failed: Error in the pull function.
- Menu >> Impactor >> Insecure SSL. (It will change your insecure ssl setting and error will be resolved.)
- Check if you have a double certificate. Turn it off and give it a go. It is worth a shot for cydia impactor 182 error.
15. provision.cpp:698 error
- It appears when Cydia Impactor doesn’t detect iOS device properly. Remove USB cable and reboot iPhone once. Reinstall iTunes and then follow the entire procedure.
16. impactor.cpp:637 error
- The simplest solution is to install iTunes that you probably forgot to install earlier.
17. zip.cpp:311 error
- Your downloaded IPA file may be corrupted which is causing this issue. Download IPA file again from any trusted source.
- It is because of the lack of .app/info.plist. Find the file and replace it.
19. zip.cpp:557 error
- Not a zip archive
- The primary reason behind appearing this error is an improper archive of the original IPA file or download may be interrupted. Download it again or try out another IPA provider and sideload again.
20. file: zip.cpp; line: 597
- file: zip.cpp; line: 597
- premature ends error
- Restart the OS and try again.
- If still error occurs, download Cydia impactor 0.9.45 and try again.